Charting is only available for finalized attributes.
If you don't see all of your attributes as options on the Analyze page, swap to the Discover page and confirm the correct attributes are listed as finalized in the sidebar.
Tidepool allows you to chart events and sessions over time, segmented by your derived attributes and categories.
- Navigate to the Analyze page from the top menu bar.
- View all of your events and sessions over time from the View section of the left sidebar.
- Plot events and sessions by attribute or category using the Attribute section of the left sidebar.
When you select an attribute in the sidebar, you'll have the option to view all of the categories in the attribute or each category individually.
- The attribute plot graphs session count by day, segmented by category.
- Click in to any row in the sessions table to view all of the events in the session.
In addition to the session charts, for each attribute you can also view the events clustered by embedding similarity and colored by category.
The cluster view is useful to understand the relative distribution of your data across categories, as well as identify any significant outliers or poorly defined categories.
Load the clustering view using the Clusters button under each attribute. The view may take a minute or two to load, so please be patient.
From the clustering view, expand the categories and click on the event IDs to see the details of each event. You can also select individual samples directly from the plot by clicking on the dot.
Updated 5 months ago